Veneers are thin dental porcelain plates that look similar to the front of a tooth. They are very thin and sit easily on your teeth to make it look natural and perfectly sized.
Single tooth veneers can also be opted for as well as whole set dental veneers. Single veneers are usually opted when a damaged, discolored or worn down tooth needs to be covered, while whole dental is opted when you are looking for an engineered alignment and polished white teeth.
How Does It Work?
- Let us know what change you are looking for
- Your measurements will be recorded and the color will be decided up on
- Once your veneers are ready from the laboratory they would be ready for attachment
- A thin layer of the enamel will be buffed to fit in the veneers perfectly
- A cement will then be chosen according to the color of the veneers
- Once placed on your teeth, it will be made to harden
- Any changes to be made on the veneers will be drilled or carved accordingly.
- Porcelain is stainless and strong enough to give a good finish and a strong byte.